-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: DOROTHY at London Fashion Week

Thursday 8 October 2015

DOROTHY at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my gosh! What a STRIKING fedora‬! (applauses, er, effusively) I must admit, that, like the speed of sonic, that fedora's aesthetic, is cool and super iconic. I can't help but drool. Now, it's impossible to forget it. I LOVE it; outrageously. It has the looks and its performance has me hook. What a talent! Just look at that adorable design! I need it; perpetually, that STRIKING hat.....

Miss Dortmund: (explains, er, conspiratorially) he's QUITE obsessed with fedoras,k fashion week, fashion itself and, er, fedora

 The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪#‎LFW‬, is DOROTHY: She's, unsurprisingly, a Fashion Blogger. You may embrace the art of sartorial minimalism by stealing her elegant style. Just team a runway fedora by Reiss with ASOS roll neck jumper, River Island skirt, Topshop shoes, key rings and ‪#BURBERRY LONDON‬ bag. A style marvel himself, mr Styles UltrA AAA, London Fashion Week cheerleader, FEDORA cheerleader, rocks his trademark aesthetic by showing off a model vintage fedora which he teams with River Island waistcoat, ‪#‎Balmain‬ jacket, Style Corp dress shirt, Esprit tie, Uniqlo‬ jumper and ‪#‎Converse‬ trainers.

 mr Styles UltrA AAA: Just wanna say that your Fashion Week outfit looks so beauty, er, beautiful. Wow! Look at the textures! How AMAZING are those silhouettes! I need an impersonal tour of your personal wardrobe. I bet it's super stupendous! It's SUPER chic; that hat; undoubtedly, the STRIKING centrepiece of this marvellous aesthetic. It's a HIT with all the style marvels like myself.

DOROTHY: Thank you VERY much
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I mean, I waited ALL DAY, for an elegant, chic and polished style like this. What was your inspiration for this paragon, this, er, leading light, this er, flower, this cream

DOROTHY: I LIKE to keep it simple. I'm drawn to black...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...So from the first moment that happened, you have never looked back...

DOROTHY:...I ALWAYS wear my black fedora (touches fedora, lovingly) with EVERYTHING; it goes with EVERYTHING.. Comfortable heels. But I also can't wear flats so I LOVE shoes with a little bit of heel.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence! And to what extent is your Fashion Week outfit a reflection of your personal style?
DOROTHY: yes. I like to keep it minimal. With a little bit of colour. And as I said, I' drawn to black...with neutral colours.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! What fashion brands are you rocking?
DOROTHY: This is Reiss (shows off hat)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my gosh! What a STRIKING fedora! (applauses, er, effusively) I must admit, that, like the speed of sonic, that fedora's aesthetic, is cool and super iconic. I can't help but drool. Now, it's impossible to forget it. I LOVE it; outrageously. It has the looks and its performance has me hook. What a talent! Just look at that adorable design! I need it; perpetually, that STRIKING hat...

DOROTHY:...ASOS...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's the top...
DOROTHY:..My roll neck...This is River Island...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What a beautiful multi-toned skirt! I LOVE, LOVE,LOVE that, outrageously. It's arguably, the most beautiful skirt at Fashion Week. When I open my wardrobe, it would make me super happy, if it's the first element see. I wish it was mine. I'd definitely rock it, all day.

DOROTHY:...The shoes are Topshop...And the bag is BURBERRY LONDON with a little Topshop key rings
mr Styles UltrA AAA: So cute! and Hypnotic. Excellence! I would watch the pair a million times and never get tired or bored. My love soars...What do you LIKE bout London Fashion Week?

DOROTHY: I just LOVE it. I LOVE the atmosphere. I LOVE the BUZZ, and just seeing everyone's different styles.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How long have you been coming to London Fashion Week?
DOROTHY: It's my second year

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So what's your impression so far?
DOROTHY: It's GOOD, but I don't like this new location. I prefer Somerset House. It's still CRAZY though, but I LIKE it.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: As I sang so eloquently in my frock tune called Planet London Fashion Week(find it on youtube) "No where compares to Somerset House, it boasts the most..."
DOROTHY: (nods, murmur agreement)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...but here, it's so, er, different. It's not perfect, isn't it?
DOROTHY: Yes! I prefer Somerset House. But, it is what it is what it is.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Definitely. Your outfit looks super AMAZING. We're super elated that you are sharing your style and insights with us. May we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
DOROTHY: That's absolutely fine.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspot
COM
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.
Portraits by Miss Dortmund

No comments:

Post a Comment